Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thru week 2

We have now gotten past week two and are entering week three of mister newborn. I really never thought that a newborn was this much work. Wow, what was I thinking???

We had the Freeman's visit early in the week so Wake got to see his cousins, uncle, and grandparents. Then, my mom came back to help me get some rest for the rest of the week. He got some real quality Nana time (and believe me, I did not want to let her go...but i've got to learn how to do this on my own, since i am a mom and all now!) I may be making a desparate call to her this coming week when i find myself alone again during the day! We also had some local visitors stop in to take a look. We have really appreciated all the love and support that we have had from everyone.

Some of our milestones this week...He has been having a little growth spurt which has caused him to cluster feed in the mornings, get real fussy at night, and then he has been so worn out that he has luckily been sleeping at night between his feedings. I think he has gotten back to birth weight and then some. I don't see how he couldn't be by the amount this little buddha eats! His umblical stump feel off and left him with an official, certified belly button. Other than that...he is still a little baby and has many more cute photo moments, than fussy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment