Monday, June 29, 2009

Entering Week 37...getting closer




I am so ready at this point! My belly is HUGE, I get tired easily, my hormones are starting to get funky, I'm more hungry, and the baby is very actively strong in my belly! But, things seem to be going well so I can't complain. I'm just trying to hang in there and keep on thinking...not much longer till I meet this little guy! I'm still working at this point about 30 hours a week, keeping up with my walking and yoga/pilates, and doing the daily house things. I got to get in the pool this past weekend and I can't tell you how nice it was to feel all the weight and pressure lifted off of my bones. I wish that i could do that every single day!! Here are photos from week 35 (pink shirt) and week 36 (green shirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment