Thursday, July 23, 2009

Four days til due date

Patience, or the little that I had, is wearing thin. I know that I am not even to my "offical" due date as of yet, which is July 27th, but the end seems like it will never end. My body really is feeling the effects of being an incubator. The discomfort paired with my anxiousness to hold this baby are enough to drive one mad! And, you want to keep busy and distract yourself from thinking about when the moment will arrive but there really is only so much you can do in one day to not completely wear yourself out. Everyone says rest as much as possible. And, since i don't sleep well at night from the discomfort of lying down too long, I must nap in the day. I have stopped working now so at least I am lucky enough to have time to do that. Then, there are all the friends and family that are also anxiously waiting.....but, Wake will come when Wake wants to come.

Hunter's mom recently passed onto us some of the clothes that he wore when he was little. They also brought us a craddle that has been used all the way back to Hunter's grandfather when he was a baby. It was very cute to see some of the little sweaters and overalls that Hunter wore! I can't wait to put some of them on Wake. Until then, my cat Diego is our model. He is sporting one of the little outfits. I think he sort of looks like a cat out of a fairy tale book! He really didn't mind being dressed up. He loves his mom!

Another doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Not that I will learn anything then, but I'll keep everyone up to date. Wish and hope for me that the big day comes SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment