Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The first three months










We found out we were pregnant November 8, 2008. Hunter was in denial for another three months or so (he may still be now)! We decided to keep things our secret for a little while until everything started to sink in. We had both been training to run a half marathon early December down at Kiawah Island. After consulting with my doctors, i got the go ahead to continue with my runs. We both completed our first race and had a really great time. Around the same time, we began to tell family about the little one we were expecting.


While I wasn't really sick in the beginning I did struggle with energy, have waves of nausea, and felt icky! I didn't show at all in the beginning and I suppose that is a good thing. These are pictures of our current fuzzy "kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment